Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Close Up of The Casino Sign, The Burg



A Close Up of The Casino Sign, The Burg
15 Anderson Street. Home of those Legendary Italian Hot Dogs.
When I hit the lottery and buy back the Burg this is one of
the first places that reopens:)

7 comments:

JoeZ said...

Like to see you do it Mack, but I think it will cost far beyond millions to get the "Burg" back. Nice thoughts. Maybe we can start a Burg in Florida.

Mack said...

The Gator-Burg by the sea !!!
I can see it now. We build it so
Columbus Park is the Beachfront...Bocce on the Beach !
That would Put Hamilton Sweet Shop and Manninno's Pizza on the "Boardwalk" LOL

JoeZ said...

Have to have a Casino for the dogs and a good tomato pie joint maybe Marruca's can start a franchise down here.

Anonymous said...

HI JOE...WE'VE DONE OUR PART IN BRINGING THE BURG DOWN TO FLORIDA. IN FORT LAUDERDALE WE GOT LUCARELLA'S RESTAURANT ON DIXIE HIGHWAY. MY BROTHER LOU STARTED IT AS AN ITALIAN BAKERY AND NOW IT'S ONE OF THE BETTER ITALIAN RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA. BEST REGARDS.

JoeZ said...

Hi Ralph:

Have to give it a try when we get to Ft. Lauderdale area thanks.

Anonymous said...

Joe, somewhere in FL is the original Zeffuti's.

Well at least a few years ago they were. I saw the sign on the Manahawkin side of the causeway on the "old road" and walked in and what the heck it was them. From Trenton "downa shore" what a shock. Had a few meals and then there was a sign and I remember talking to the owner and he mentioned moving to FL. Man, I'd get my "Google Shoes" on and start hunting just in case the kids kept the business going. IMHO they had the best beer batter fish in town.

Hey, you never know?

skip

JoeZ said...

Skip: Type in Zeffuti's on the net and you get a Corvette site, but someone wrote about Zeffuti's check it out. Nothing in Florida about it.