Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mercer County Community College, West Windsor



Mercer County Community College, West Windsor
1200 Edinburg Road, W Windsor NJ

Many folks in my Burg day attended MCCC after Trenton High
or Saint Anthony's. I am an Alumni of MCCC. I loved the
West Windsor Campus, its size, its beauty. I do note
however that todays students pay much more than we did
back in the day. In the early 1980s I believe I paid
$18 a credit, thus a 15 credit semester cost $270. Now
its $119 per credit, thus a 15 credit semester is over
$1,700. I loved the Library and the 2 story student center
and the big hills you passed by from the parking lots
on the way to class. They have made those smaller.
MCCC Forever! Go Vikings:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started MCCC on the GI Bill and that just about covered expenses even at Mercer in about 1972. Classes all over town were kind of fun. I never did graduate from Mercer, the wanted a foreign language and that was a weak spot I just didn't feel like dealing with so off to Trenton State.

Some of the profs were a lot of fun, Arthur Forman and Doc Small?

Skip