Saturday, June 25, 2011



DiMucci's, 507 Chestnut Avenue, The Burg
The corner of Chestnut Avenue and Mott Street.

Monica DiMucci Sargent said:

Hi...Thanks for your kind words. My dad had an italian deli
on the corner of Chestnut Avenue and Mott Street. It was
across from Immaculate and he sold lottery tickets and had
the place for 50 years. He retired in 1991 and I opened
a video store at that location. I worked in the store as a
child stocking shelves then helped sell lottery tickets as
a teenager. Always enjoyed friends and family coming into
the store for a visit.

Monica's parents were Anthony and Natalie (Nellie)Conti
DiMucci. According to my records, Anthony was also
Anthony was employed by John A. Roebling and Sons/
CF & I back in the day.

Barbara P adds:

We used to be in and out of DiMucci's when we were kids
in Immaculate,using our "pagan baby" offerings to buy
junk food. Then later when my dad had Trenton Tech in
the old Trenton Catholic Building. Tony was a prince
for putting up with all of us.

No comments: