Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Saint Joachim's Graduating Class of 1960.



Saint Joachim's Graduating Class of 1960.
Thank you for this nice picture Victoria Badessa:)

6 comments:

JoeZ said...

I wish there were some names, I probably went to High School with some of the kids.

Anonymous said...

Actually Joe, you were probably a senior when I came over to TCHS so we probably went to different schools together. Did you walk to school or take lunch?

Skip

Anonymous said...

Sorry but those were my favorite sophomore year "stupid things to say" back then. Hanging around with Bobby Bug (he went to ND), you were a year older?

skip

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mack but that pic is almost a ringer for my school photo and I started thinking about the playground and the kids. Remember how the nuns would line us up with my "big boys" up front (I was short), and the "ascribed status" that came with age and what grade you were in.

Regarding your "status", it also brought back some "famous last words" out on the playground.

"Oh yeah? Well you can't beat me up because I, I am in the third grade and you are only in second".

No one passed the ketchup while I ate those words.

skip

Mack said...

Hi Joe & Skip:)
I hunted down the original picture. Had to go thru like 600 pics to find it..no names of the students...maybe some who wemt to StJs in that era may remember:)

JoeZ said...

I ate lunch at home at St. Hedwigs or ate in the cafeteria on Fridays and walked to school it was only 3 blocks.

Thanks for looking for the names Mack.