
Pete Lorenzo's, East Trenton
A legendary Trenton Eatery & Bar, many famous folks and local
politicians dined here in its glory days. Burg folks who
went to the Trenton Train Station couldnt miss it as its
right across the street. Now its gone but once upon a time..
4 comments:
Cash only business and perhaps the best steak in town.
Rumor was they only took cash because it gave the "pols" comfort and you could take a legislator out to lunch and leave no paper trail.
It was great, I was having a beer and was kind of teasing having pulled out a card. Cash only, how come? "Well we use a lot of vegetables and that is an all cash business cause stuff goes bad".
Great place to impress a first date and the steaks were good.
I REMEMBER AL FRARACARDI WORKING THERE FOR A LONG WHILE AND RATING THE RESTAURANT AMONG THE VERY BEST IN THE AREA. REGARDS..
A Classmate at Jr4 one year was Linda Fralacardi.I wonder if shes related to the Al mentioned:)
Post a Comment