
The Attic Was Once Mystical
When I was a little kid Dad and Mom stored the Christmas
decorations in the attic. We were not allowed up there.
Then we got a little bit older and would go up in the
attic a few times in october and november just to feel
a bit of the christmas vibe. Stores did not put up
Christmas stuff as early as they do now and all the
Christmas cartoons came on only once and if you
missed them you had to wait until next year as there
was no way to record TV shows. Later on we used the
attic as a bedroom so the Christmas stuff was put in
the cellar. But once upon a time the attic was
mystical to us:)
UPDATE
JoeZ adds...
Mack, I agree attics are great and who knows what
wonders can be discovered there. My boys finally
found their Christmas present there one year and Roe
and I had some hard talking to do. Cellars are great
mystery spots also.
No comments:
Post a Comment