Friday, November 12, 2010

Remembering People of The Burg

Remembering People of The Burg.

Joe B wrote to me:

Joseph Battiste wrote...

Mack:
I see a lot of names connected to the Tony Goes. Sbarro
and the Maccaroni's, but I never see anything about Al.
He was a Sbarro and had a place on Artic Parkway in Ewing
and one on Arena Drive at one time. Is there a reason
he's not mentioned?
JoeB

If anyone knew Al Sbarro please chime in with your
comments.

Please note: Your recollections of people from the Burg
area are highly desired and I would love to post them.
My Burg is limited to the years I was there and the
people I knew. Many of you have might have folks of
whom you wish to sing praises..please do.
This is our little corner of the internet to focus on
the Burg. You can send me stories and/or pictures at
Kirriemuir1962@gmail.com
OR you can post stories about folks in the comments
section of any post on here, whatever is easier for
you. Thank you all for helping with this Blog:)
AND...God Bless the old Burg:)

No comments: