Friday, November 19, 2010

John Henry's, The Burg



John Henry's, The Burg
2 Mifflin Street
A place well known for good food especially seafood and a
Burg Legend of many years that is no longer with us.

UPDATE

JoeZ adds...
Mack: I was a frequent visitor there when Billy Kaye had
the place and it was called the Celebrity Room. Nice
place for a date and drink after dinner. I heard the
food was good, such a shame.

JoeB said...
Mack:
John Henry's is now located at the old Italian American
Club on Kuser Road. It is called the Stone Terrace by
John Henry's. I am told it is only open for lunch now.

Thanks JoeZ & JoeB and now all you John Henry fans
know where its new location is:)

3 comments:

JoeZ said...

Mack: I was a frequent visitor there when Billy Kaye had the place and it was called the Celebrity Room. Nice place for a date and drink after dinner. I heard the food was good, such a shame.

JoeB said...

Mack:
John Henry's is now located at the old Italian American Club on Kuser Road. It is called the Stone Terrace by John Henry's.
I am told it is only open for lunch now.

Mack said...

Hi JoeZ & JoeB:)
Thanks for both of your good observations which I shall add to the post:)