Saturday, November 13, 2010

DeLorenzo's Tomato Pies, Hudson Street, The Burg



DeLorenzo's Tomato Pies, Hudson Street, The Burg
The word legendary gets throw around often on this blog and
for good reason. There were many Burg area establishments
that produced delicious foods that you cannot get in
other areas or had such great service or had a glow or
ambiance that you just could not fake. Its nice that places
like DeLorenzo's Tomato Pies,Rossi's Bar & Grill, Italian
Peoples Bakery, Barbero's Bakery, Pofirios and some others
still remain and are still at the top of their game:)

3 comments:

JoeZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoeZ said...

Mack you are driving me crazy, my mouth starts to water everytime I see those pies. Thanks for the picture of a tomato pie perfection I still searching for down here.

Anonymous said...

DeLorenzo's pie was not on my list as good. I even thought Hudson Beer Garden was better.