Monday, September 27, 2010

Chambersburg Little League Parade 1971, Kent Street, The Burg



Chambersburg Little League Parade 1971, Kent Street, The Burg
Its very nice that the field at Columbus Park is kept in such
fine conditon to this day. I tip my hat to the City of Trenton
Parks Department or whoever is doing this. I was never part
of CLL but of course played baseball and football religiously
and wanted to be JoeD or Reggie or The Mick. My fields of
dreams were Wetzel & Franklin.. I can hear it now..pitch to
Mack...this ball is hit deep...going way way way way back..
this ball is outta here !! :)

2 comments:

JoeZ said...

Mack: I think all of us guys had those dreams in our younger days. I wanted to be a big league pitcher.

Mack said...

I batted and threw right handed..
but must confess my glove had a hole in it lol:)