Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do You Remember Nick D'Angelo? From His Daughter

Do You Remember Nick D'Angelo? From His Daughter

Maizie said...
Hi Mack,

"A few months ago, I put a notice on your site about my dad,
Nick D'angelo, and some people wrote on your site that they
remembered my dad and they lived in back of the people's
bakery. i am going to trenton next week and i was going to
try to find them and speak with them about my dad and
trenton....however, i can't find the posting on your site.
is there anyway i can look up an old response to a posting?
Maizie."

I could not find this because the comments under the posts
are not searchable. I ask my readers who responded before
to respond again here. Thank You All:)

1 comment:

Tom Pass said...

I knew the D'Angelo family from Pearl Street but not sure if they would be related.