Wednesday, November 25, 2009

531 Hamilton Avenue, The Burg



531 Hamilton Avenue, The Burg
Th corner of Franklin Street and Hamilton Avenue.
I do not know what this was back in my Burg day and
it is someones residence with no business listed in
my records from the 1950s and 1960s. But I passed by
it many times especially in my Trenton High days long
ago. Its a nice little building:)

UPDATE:

Brando says he thinks this was called the Paris-Europa
Mens Store (Clothing Store) in the 1970s and 1980s.

3 comments:

brando said...

i think it was called "paris-europa" men's store in the 70s-early 80s.

Mack said...

Thanks Brando:)
I will add that to the post:)

Tom Pass said...

I spent a considerable amount of money in that clothing store during late 60[s and early 70's. Charlie, the owner, went on to become a pit boss in AC after he left the business.